Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog 5: Survivor!



Blog 5: Survivor!

The main reason i might choose Kim Kardashian would be because she is shameful to all women. She presentes herself as an unintelligent person who is only out there for herself. Her whole purpose is to "look good" and she has nothing to offer. She does not present herself as a hard- working or respectable idol. She is more concerned with her outfit for that day than anything else.
To start, Kim is not very classy. This is evident in her "sex tape." Her attire is a give away, her chest is always very visible and not appropriate. You can tell she is flashy with her skimpy clothes. Not only is she a celebrity but she comes from a famous family who are now marked with that mistake. Her lifestyle of constant partying is not getting her anywhere. That is not a good example either. If I was to label her as anything, I'd have to say she was a sociallite. She also has no actual talent.
The warrant that leads me to this decision is that I think famous people are noted as people we can look up to and she definatly is not one of them. She is a wealathy, self- absorbed, partying, sleeze. She should not have a show on televison that young girls can watch and follow her examples. She does not deserve most of what she has since her parents gave her all her money. Kim is not a good role model.

9 comments:

  1. You have made a good point here. Famous people seem, especially for younger teenagers and children, as role models or people to look up too. I don't really know much about this celebrity, but from the picture and what you have said, I would agree, she is a bad influence for teenage girls. She is just showing girls that in order to be like her, they have to dress in skimpy clothing, and show off their body. As well as making it seem like you are only attractive if you have a good enough body to wear that type of clothing, and not because of your personality. She should be taken out of the spotlight, since it is not always about looks, but about talents and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In defense of socialites everywhere, Webster defines socialite as a prominent member of society. She is only prominent in the white-trash society and maybe not even there.
    I do not understand why she is considered a celebrity? Do you need to go out and make a sex-tape in order to go up to celebrity status? She's slutty and even though I do not follow her show or anything eveytime any Kardashian is mentioned it makes me cringe. I mean: is there not more newsworthy information out there? Where are the days where you actually had to got out and do something (not someone) in order to become a celebrity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I must admit I think she is beautiful, I agree Kim Kardashin is pretty useless for society. I don't understand why she continues to be in the news, but apparently some shallow people have the need to follow what she does. I think she has no talent other than looks, which will eventually fade away and hopefully she will too. I think women like her, Paris Hilton, Myle Cyrus and others like them should be made examples of what not to be like rather than what little girls strive to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree with you. Kim is such a bad role models for many young grils. She has not done anything nice for anybody accept for herself. She is useless when it comes to our society. Looks are not everything. People like, Miley Cyrus, Mary Kate and Ashley are examples of a good role model for young people. Kim should be voted off the island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think she is very attractive, but I don't believe that should make her a celebirty. I agree that she should not be looked up to, but I don't think she wants to be either. Also there are many beautiful women out there and they would rather have dignity then become famous like her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim Kardashian reminds me very much of Paris Hilton. Besides her good looks, there is not much else that is good to talk about. I also agree that without her families great wealth, she would not be famous at all. Unfortunately, money opens a lot of doors to oppurtunity that may not be accessible otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can even see how she dresses that she is not serious!she can not give good example to young girls as a famous person.I have not seen her picture before or heard from her but when I just saw the picture above I think she should voted off island.good choice sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice. She is similar to my choice, Paris Hilton. She has nothing to offer society and bascially is just a sex symbol. She is deffinately not someone kids or teens should look up too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "She is a wealathy, self- absorbed, partying, sleeze."

    You've made your case!

    ReplyDelete